- Make more of an effort with photography. Instead of looking for a second job, pursue more paid photography work and actually bother my arse to get my name out there.
- Get to my desired weight/shape by summer, or preferably April.
- Get my Lord of the Rings tattoo and if I have enough money and have been successful in #2, my tiger.
- Go to America and visit as many of the amazing people over there as I can.
- Convince a band to let me tag along on tour to take photographs and whatever else I can do.
- Decide where I want to live, and when I want to live there. I fear if I live in Glasgow another year I’ll give myself too many reasons to stay, which I don’t think I want.
Other than that, just continue doing what I’m doing. I don’t regret many things from this year so I must have been doing something right. I’ll add to this I’m sure, this is sort of a first draft. It’s hard to make resolutions and plans when you have absolutely no idea what you want to make of 2012.